- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
Each sachet contains:
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate): 1000 mg
- Calcium as Calcium Ascorbate : 113.78 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex: 71.45 mg providing Lemon Bioflavonoids: 25 mg
- Common cold
- Recurrent cold, infection, illness
- Loose gums, gingivitis, bleeding gums
- Poor immunity
- Loose, dull skin
- Wound healing
- Recovering after illness
- Dissolve one sachet with a glass of cool water