- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
Neuropathy is a condition in which one or more nerves in the body are damaged, which results in numbness, muscle weakness, tingling sensation, and pain in the affected region.
DIAMIN contains 10 major vitamins and minerals, which can ease the symptoms of neuropathy or prevention of diabetic neuropathy.
Pack size – 3 x 10 Soft gel Capsules
Each capsule contains :
- Vitamin B1(Thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg
- Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 200 mg
- Methylcobalamin 500 μg
- Folic acid 0.2 mg
- Natural Vitamin E 200 IU (As D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Natural mixed carotenoids 4 mg (Equivalent to Vitamin A 5000 IU)
- Vitamin D3 400 IU
- Copper (As copper sulfate) 1 mg
- Chromium (As Chromium picolinate) 0.2 mg
- Zinc ( As Zinc amino acid) 15 mg
Reduces homocysteine levels…reduces the risk of atherosclerosis
Reduces number of infection…boosts immunity
Improves blood glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin and lipid profile…better health
Improves C-reactive proteins, HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides and Hypertension…better heart health
Good glucose metabolism..better glycemic levels
Improves neuropathy and retinopathy … better quality of life
Improves overall well- being
One capsule 1-3 times daily with meals or after meals or as directed by a physician. The dosage may be adjusted depending on the patient’s age and symptoms.
One capsule daily with meal for supplementation.
Available in all independent pharmacies, pharmacy chains, pharmacies in super markets and cosmetic shops islandwide.